We all know about the huge benefits of breastfeeding your baby. I would like to highlight the selfish reasons why breastfeeding is great:
1. Big boobs !!! Ok so if you are already gifted by big boobs (lucky cow) then you might not be that pleased about it. But if you the owner of a small bust this gives you a chance to have a pair of nice boobs ! You can see if it suits you and if it will be worth investing in Implants in the future.
2. When baby wakes up at night to be fed you don’t need to get up, get out of bed and go and make a bottle , you just get your boob out 😂
3. Reduces risk of you developing breast cancer !!!!!!!
4. You burn 500 calories a day by doing so !!!!! But if you want to use it as a weight loss tool then you need to make sure that you don’t consume more than your daily calorie allowance, you eat healthy …. and yes you will have to start exercising 😁 But an extra 500 calories are always welcomed ! Or you can just use it to eat extra cakes and not put on weight 😂
5. Helps your uterus to contract back to its original size much quicker … that has to be a good thing ?
6. Prevents you baby getting ill ! breast milk is packed with disease-fighting substances that protect your baby from illness. How is it selfish? If you want to get any sleep at all at night you don’t want your little precious baby to get a cold or anything else. Also it’s heartbreaking seeing your tiny love unwell!
7. You save a fortune on formula, and you can spend this money on shoes 👠!!!
8. Because your boobs are bigger and they have to be easily accessible you have to buy lots of new clothes !!!! Which one of us doesn’t like to shop…especially with a big pair of boobs 😀
9. The most important one NO PERIOD!!! It gives you few extra months without blood !!!!!!
Oh and the saggy boobs ….
…. the damage has been done when you are pregnant as that’s when your skin has been stretched.
So if you are unlucky to have those it’s not because you were breastfeeding.