ITALIAN PASTA WITH CHICKEN
– 100g of baby pasta (you can add more if you like)
– 1 small leek (washed and chopped)
– 1 red pepper (deseeded and diced)
– 1 cove garlick (crushed)
– 200g can chopped tomatoes
– 150ml unsalted chicken stock
– 150g of chicken breast (skinless, diced)
– handful of chopped basil
– 25g greater Parmesan
Fry leek and pepper for around 5 min. Then Add the garlick and cook for another 30s.
Add chicken stock, tomatoes, basil and chicken and simmer it for 8-10 minutes.
Cook your pasta seperatly according to the instruction on the packet.
Finish by adding Parmesan cheese!
Now you can
1. blend everything together and then to your pure add pasta so the baby has a texture (that’s when you starting to introduce texture to your baby diet)
2.If your baby is eating now solid food just make sure that everything is cute in to a small squares when preparing all ingredients and you are ready to serve.
3. If your baby is still eating purrs you can blend everything together and serve it like that.