2 days ago Chloe has turned 5 months old !!!!
She weights now 6,3 kg ( pretty much double her birth weight) and is pretty “tall” as we have to do a wardrobe change to 6-9 months clothes.
She is able now to :
– seat on her own for few seconds
– stand up on her own when I hold her hands.
– she only wants to stands
– she is blowing raspberries all the time
– she stuck her tongue out
– she is eating solids and loves it ! (So far baby porridge and rice but if she likes that she will like everything)
– put her feet in to her mouth (what a milestone 😊)
– she is such a happy and good baby
I can’t believe that it’s been already 5 months! 5 months of so much love and happiness that at times I think that I will burst. 5 month of worrying about the most ridiculous things (happening to Chloe). Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring , or shall I say what Chloe will bring 😊